Sunday, December 19, 2010

how is she?

Assalamualaikum..

Alhamdulillah, it has been three months since the first time I arrived here, Jordan. thanks to Allah for countless blessings and all the things You gave me through all my life. Hope that the path I take is always right and only the way towards You.

em. it's nearly end of December, the book of 2010 are going to be closed and some questions are playing on my mind;

How many years have I lived? Did I do worship sincerely?  How I acted towards other people? Have I become to a better person? 

only Allah knows.


I realized I did so many sins throughout this year.
Hope that another year ahead will change myself  to a better muslimah.ameen.



*for ayie, kuatlah. itu mungkin yang terbaik.inshaAllah:')

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments